Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What would you do-Oo-Oo, for a Klondike Condo??



Some person might indeed be willing to brave blistering winds and scorching, uncontrollable, wildfires for an opportunity to own and occupy this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo in the Trabuco Canyon (Lake Forest) area.

I remember fondly back to a time in early 2005 when I first moved to Orange County and started renting, when a local Realtor, after listening to my confusion about local single family home prices here, proceeded to admonish me about my expectations. He said that I needed to set my "sights a little lower" than a single-family home, and "consider buying a small condo instead". "Work you're way up" the rungs of the home ownership ladder to achieve your dream of Orange County single family home ownership!

In other words, "Ride that bubble, dude!...Don't worry, everybody's doin' it!".

This lovely condo was purchased back in November 2004 at a perfect, Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum price of $435,000!

Today's 2009 Asking Price: $350,000 (a pre-approved, packaged short sale)

Address: 28496 Klondike, Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

No comments: