Friday, April 2, 2010
I would like to issue the following challenge to every single active Realtor(R) in the United States of America to make a series of phone calls this coming week to your top five (5) home sales clients (home buyers) in terms of highest sales transaction value for each of the following three years: 2005, 2006 and 2007.
1. Ask them how they are doing? Job? Family? Finances?
2. Are they still happy with their new home?
3. Are they happy that they bought the home when they did?
4. Is there anything they would have done differently?
5. How has the financial meltdown and housing crash affected their lives?
6. Would they accept your Realtor services in the future?
Please add responses in the comments section.