Is now the right time to buy a home in the United States of America?
CNBC asks the President of the National Association or Realtors (NAR), Mr. Richard Gaylord.
And his response?
- "It's the perfect time" to buy a home (cue: groans and rolling eyes in the studio and at home)
- There is "no better way to accumulate wealth" other than buying a home.
- Low interest rates
- High inventory and selection of homes available
- Higher loan-limits now in effect (temporarily)
- Easy to refinance toxic loans into safer loans (is it really?)
Holy Crap! Did we just witness the mainstream media reporters (CNBC) actually second-guessing the proven, never fail, "sunshine-day sales spiel" of a 30 year real estate industry veteran?